Pageviews from the past week

Friday 23 November 2012

pestek.co.uk website review


hi hope everyone has had a good week.

this morning i'm going to review http://www.pestek.co.uk this is a pest control website that helps you get rid of common household pest and this is what i think of the website

when i get to the homepage of this website i find that it has a good logo and the slideshow of some common pest that people may find from rats to ants and what products they recommend.

on the left hand side of the page is reviews from customers this is rated our of 5 starts all of the review i read about the site have come back top of i’m going to give customer service 10

the site also has a about us this tells me more about the company and some domestic pest that i may find around my home there qualifications they have for this information i’m going to give an 8 needs to have more about the company it’s self.

pester also have a FAQs page on there website this give me the answer to many of my question about pest i have. for example of how to get rid of mice and how they are most likely to entrée my home for this i’m going to five a 10 

the service page is good as it tells you in a drop down menu what service they offer and it’s easy for navigation in my review of how easy it is for me to navigate thought the site i have given it a 10 

ok now for contact if i wanted to write to this company i can there website offers me a postal address and telephone and a tech number also with email address and a form to fill in the send them a message. this get a 10 as they show all the ways i can contact them if i wish to.

ok so now if i had a problem with ants in my house what happens ok i click on the ants page it tells me in depth information of ants and how the product works. so i want the product what happens next for me well if offers me anything from spray to large kits with prices ranging from £3.90 to £18.99this is a very good price i feel as 1 a student and two someone who would properly need this so yes for a whole kit i would pay 15.99 not for a large kit but for a medium kit yes  so for price and information of the pest in question i would give it a 10

the site it’s self is good i would buy from it and it gives me so much information while reviewing this i did look at others website about pest control and no other site give me as much information as pestek it also offers Paypal payment so you can track your order with Paypal. 

final thoughts
i would recommend this site to anyone as it easy to navigate,price is reasonable and finally ways on contact there is always a way to get in touch with someone if you need to although what i review is 54 out of 100 

my person review of this site is 95% a little bit more information is needed to give it an extra 5 % to reach 100 but it is in my top i have even bookmark this site just in case i need ways to get rid of some pests in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment